Body Center Information
We offer much more than just accident repair. Here is a list of some of our services:
- Major and minor collision repair, including frame straightening.
- Color touch up.
- Windshield chip and crack repair, or full windshield replacement.
- Interior restoration - Bring your car back to the way it looked when you bought it. We can make everything disappear, including cigarette burns, stains, wearing, holes, leather cracks, headliner replacement or sectional repair.
- Pin striping in any color, design or customized.
- Do you have a motorcycle that needs some touch up, restoration on seats, fenders, full paint job? Bring it to us, we can do it.
- We can provide loaner cars for long term repairs.
Don't trust just anyone to repair your vehicle. Vehicle restoration is a highly skilled trade that, if done incorrectly, can have major negative effects on your car's performance, ride, and overall reliability. Our body shop has been in business for 50 years. We are one of the most respected body shops in the St. Louis area. All our work is guaranteed and done by factory trained technicians. You can have absolute confidence when you drop your car off, that when you pick it back up, it will look better than it did before your accident.
David Whitman, our body shop manager, has been with our dealership for over 15 years using his expertise to make our customers extremely satisfied. His extended time in this business has allowed him to build relationships with the insurance companies, making the confusion that follows an accident easy. You can relax and let us take care of all the work. We offer much more than just accident repair.
-Paintless Dent Repair - Save Hundreds of dollars and time.. Pesky door dents are gone in minutes. We can repair small to medium size dents and major hail damage without sanding, painting, or color matching. Keep the factory finish!
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
Our Certified Service technicians are trained by GM to know every inch of your GM vehicle. We understand your vehicle and all its technical systems. We’re proud to offer genuine GM parts. We know you want to feel as good about your vehicle today as you did the day you bought it. And our Certified Service technicians have the skills and finesse you need to restore your vehicle so it will look and feel like new.
We’ll create a written estimate of what’s recommended to complete the repair, and we will offer Genuine GM Parts. In addition, if there is other service work that is required to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition, we have Certified Service technicians on hand. We will review this estimate with you and address any questions you may have.